BSA Annual Conference 2020
Recommended Procedures: reviewing and implementing the evidence
Wednesday 24th June 2020
Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel
We are pleased to announce that the British Society of Audiology Annual Conference, entitled Recommended Procedures: reviewing and implementing the evidence, will be taking place on Wednesday 24th June 2020 at the Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel.
The BSA Annual Conference continues to be the leading UK scientific forum to bring together clinicians and researchers who have an interest in hearing, tinnitus and balance.
This event promises to offer delegates the latest in audiology research, education and expertise, with inspiring speakers and informative sessions.
This event is FREE for BSA members and only £45 for non-members.
The BSA is internationally renowned for its Recommended Procedures. The BSA Special Interest Groups and Professional Guidance Group work together to review the evidence and produce this clinical practice guidance. This year’s annual conference will review the evidence and explore the implementation of some of the most recent guidance documents.
- Professional Guidance Group – what are the new protocols, who are we and how do we do it:Donna Corrigan
- IQIPS: Improving Quality in Physiological diagnostic Services:Laura Booth
- Paediatric Audiology Special Interest Group – Great Ormond Street Auditory Processing Disorders Clinic:Anita Wong
- Thomas Simm Littler Lectureship: Professor Stuart Rosen
- Electrophysiology Special Interest Group – Auditory Brainstem Responses:Michelle Foster
- Cognition and Hearing Special Interest Group – Learning Disabilities:Siobhan Brennan
- Cognition and Hearing Special Interest Group – Dementia and Hearing:Professor Iracema Leroi
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Special Interest Group – Combination device:Magdalena Sereda
- Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Special Interest Group – NICE guidance:Dr Veronica Kennedy
Highlighted speakers include Dr Derek Hoare, Donna Corrigan, Professor Stuart Rosen, Dr Magdalena Sereda, and more!
Call for Abstracts
Presenting a poster at the conference provides the ideal opportunity to share your research, innovative developments or best practice and to network with colleagues.
Deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday 15th April 2020.
For more information and to submit your abstract click on the link below.
For all BSA news and information follow @BSAudiology1 or like the British Society of Audiology Facebook page. Use and follow #BSAConf for BSA Annual Conference 2020.
For more information and to register visit https://www.thebsa.org.uk/events/event/bsa-annual-conference-2020/